Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sewing Projects

Last year I made the green linen pinafore pictured on the sidebar of this blog.

I got a lot of positive comments about this pinny,
so I thought I would tweak the pattern a bit and make one out of cotton.


Cotton is so much more versatile for an every day pinny.
This one is a lovely dark coral and pink print.


It is cut very roomy and is modeled by my full figured dress form,
however, tied tighter it also fits me well.
Long ties at the shoulder blades allow for ample figures.


I am offering this one up for sale. ($40.00)
If you are interested, please email me.


Also for sale is this 1940's style apron sewn with vintage fabric.


This one has a back panel that slips over the head,
through which two ties from the waist slip with generous length for larger sizes.
It has a matching potholder in the pocket.


$30.00
All of my aprons have French seams.
They are sewn over my own patterns.
I pride myself in quality craftsmanship.
So, if either you desire....let me know.



2 comments:

missy max said...

I love the first one....Very seasonal..

missy max said...

I need to remember where the blog hop is..I want to get back to that some time..

Related Posts with Thumbnails